It's time to greet the New Year and apologize for my lack of consistency in blogging.
Happy New Year to all!
I didn't drop off the face of the earth, just got extremely busy with craft shows and gardening throughout the summer. This fall I started a "part-time" job which has developed into my working an average of 5 days a week:) I'm still keeping busy with spinning, my Etsy shop, and some inventory placed in a local craft store.
But it is time to make some goals to accomplish this year. How many have made resolutions for 2011? Mine aren't spectacular but I'm trying to keep them possible to do.
1. Blog at least once a month, hopefully more.
2. Spend at least an hour a day spinning (or other fiber related project) even after work.
3. Plan my craft show schedule for the year by the end of January.
4. Increase the number of listings in my Etsy store (to maintain at least 100 items)
5. Enjoy the year, keeping in better touch with friends and family.
Please add any of your goals that you'd like to share in the comments.
1 week ago